Some rules of good conduct
Parties are not allowed for the respect of the neighbours and the flat!
Smoking is not allowed in the flat. This will avoid bad smells and holes in the sofa!
A terrace is available with an ashtray, and it is so much nicer with the view on the roofs.
Access to waste bins:
When you leave the building, turn right and walk up the street towards the Place aux Aires.
When you get to the square, you have to go across the street and there is a room with glass doors!
When you leave :
- Please empty the rubbish bins into the containers provided in the town.
- Please leave the keys in the key box in which you found the key on arrival.
- Remember to close the parasol and turn off the heaters.
I can be reached easily by phone, email or SMS.
Phone: 06 22 47 97 19
Addresses to know
Come and visit the historic centre of Grasse with your family, your partner or your friends.
Small local shops to do your shopping. Bakeries and patisseries that will delight your taste buds.
You can also enjoy the terraces of the many restaurants close to the flat, and you will also be seduced by the small authentic shops.
And finally, the very famous factories of the perfume capital.
All the right ones for a successful outing!
Addresses to do some shopping
- Rue Paul Goby, 06130 Grasse
- Open Monday to Saturday from 8.45am to 7.50pm.
- Open on Sundays from 09:00 to 12:45.
- 12 Boulevard du Jeu de Ballon, 06130 Grasse
- Open Monday to Saturday from 8.30am to 7.30pm.
- Open on Sundays from 09:00 to 13:30.
Good bakeries and pastry shops
1 Rue des 4 Coins, 06130 Grasse
9 Rue Jean Ossola, 06130 Grasse
Les Caprices de Pauline
12 Rue Marcel Journet, 06130 Grasse
06 35 16 86 61
Parfum de chocolat
5 rue des coins, 06130 Grasse
04 93 42 69 63
Restaurants and outings
Et plein d’autres …
The address to visit ...
The city of perfume
- 20 Boulevard Fragonard, 06130 Grasse – 04 93 36 44 65
International Perfumery Museum
- 2 Boulevard du Jeu de Ballon, 06130 Grasse – 04 97 05 58 11
Get information about the city of Grasse
The tourist office is located 300m away and you can find all the information you need to get around!
- Place de la Buanderie, 06130 Grasse
- 04 93 36 66 66